Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gameplay updates on CAAGSpodcast

For my next gameplay updates,

I have completed Momohime's story on musou mode and currently doing Kisuke's story to obtain the true ending in Muramasa the Demon Blade! So stay tuned for more videos later in the year! I'm also doing an expert mode walkthrough on the N64 classic, Lylat Wars, watch my thrills, spills and epic fails as I try to save the Lylat System from total chaos! Will I survive the hellfire of expert mode or will it crush me with bitter defeat? Watch, rate, comment and subscribe if you enjoy our videos!

Also, more Hard mode gameplays on Sengoku Basara will be done in obtaining their ultimate weapons as well as a few tutorial videos to help out other players who are new to the game!

Enjoy!

Luffy III

No comments:

Post a Comment